Become an Empathic & Intuitive Healer
Skills for Healers To Enhance Patient Care
Two Hour Zoom Training with Judith Orloff MD
Saturday, January 21, 2023
12 PM – 2 PM PST
(3 PM New York / 9 AM Hawaii / 8 PM London / 7 AM Sydney)
2 CEs available for MFTs, MSWs, LCSWs & Nurses in California
A Certificate of Completion available for other practitioners
For more information on receiving CEs or a Certificate of Completion contact Rhonda at email@example.com
(This workshop is for health care professionals and all healers, including coaches, massage therapists + more)
There is an infinite amount of intuitive and empathic wisdom that we cannot access through logic alone. Many of us have felt it at least once.
The linear mind plays an essential role in understanding the analytical knowledge specific to diagnosis and treatment in the healthcare profession. Now, we must invite our nonlinear, intuitive mind to create a complete picture of the person we are trying to help.
Judith Orloff MD, a psychiatrist on the UCLA clinical faculty, empath, and New York Times bestselling author of The Empath’s Survival Guide: Life Strategies for Sensitive People and Guide to Intuitive Healing, shows how to reclaim this intelligence. She passionately believes that the future of medicine lies in using intuition to access deeper insight, empathy, and greater wellness. Too many of us walk around out of touch with our inner voice. What stops us from listening? How can we listen more? Dr. Orloff offers practical techniques to tap into your intuition and act on it to improve the quality of your decisions, health, and life.
Join Dr. Orloff as she synthesizes the pearls of conventional medicine with cutting-edge knowledge of empathy and intuition to ignite their power to self-heal or help others.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Apply new clinical skills to deepen your empathy and intuition that will augment and improve the quality of your decisions and your client’s treatment.
- Identify if you are an empath or highly sensitive person
- Utilize tools to read and interpret other people’s body language and how it can apply to working with clients.
- Identify ways to protect your energy from being depleted and how to stop absorbing your clients’ stress and pain and difficult emotions.
- Deepen your empathy in everyday life and as a healthcare practitioner.
- Treat and work with highly sensitive and empathic clients.
- Access your powers of self-healing as well as techniques to help others.
PLUS: Q&A time with Dr. Orloff
This unique training for healthcare professionals and anyone interested in the healing arts will give you the foundational basics of the role of empathy in healing and a deeper understanding of how to therapeutically harness intuition.
Recommended Reading by Dr Orloff:
Guide to Intuitive Healing: 5 Steps to Physical, Emotional and Sexual Wellness (Audio Available Too)