NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the website and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry.The Campaign is only open to legal residents of USA and Canada, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Judith Orloff, MD , its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Judith Orloff, MD as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on September 30, 2019 and ending November 30, 2019. All online entries must be received by November 30, 2019.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at website. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Judith Orloff, MD . Optional verbiage to include: You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Judith Orloff, MD .
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive free registration for Dr. Judith Orloff’s Self-Care Retreat for Empaths and Sensitive People in Santa Monica, CA on April 25 – 26, 2020 valued at $250. This does not include travel, accommodations, food & beverage or ground transportation. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Judith Orloff, MD . No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Judith Orloff, MD’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable unless you receive approval from Dr. Judith Orloff. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Judith Orloff, MD to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be notified within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Judith Orloff, MD shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Judith Orloff, MD ‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Terms & Conditions: Judith Orloff, MD reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Judith Orloff, MD ’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Judith Orloff, MD may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Judith Orloff, MD . Judith Orloff, MD reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Judith Orloff, MD has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Judith Orloff, MD reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Judith Orloff, MD and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
10. Dr. Judith Orloff reserves the right to cancel the Self-Care Retreat for Empaths and Sensitive People at her discretion, and without incurring any liability or responsibility for any expenses incurred by the Winner if the workshop is under-enrolled, or due to events beyond Dr. Orloff’s control, including fire, severe weather or natural disasters, government restrictions or regulations, acts of God, judicial orders, failure of venues, utility or equipment failure, criminal or terrorist acts, civil commotion, or labor disputes or due to disruption caused by renovations of or repair to venues. If possible, Dr. Orloff will notify Winner at least two weeks prior to the workshop date if cancellation is considered necessary. Please take this into consideration when making travel plans, as travel insurance can offset costs. In no event shall Dr. Orloff be responsible for any expenses, incidental or consequential damages, however caused, arising out of or related to cancellation of this workshop.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United States of America, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the state/province having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.