Healing the Toxic Attraction Between Empaths & Narcissists
Strategies to Create Healthy Relationships in Your Life
2-Hour Video Workshop with Dr. Judith Orloff
Are you in a relationship with a narcissist? Have you been raised by narcissistic parents or have other narcissistic family members or friends? Do you have narcissistic co-workers or bosses?
As a psychiatrist I’ve seen how difficult it is to cope with or end a relationship with a narcissist. Initially they might seem charming, intelligent, and caring until you don’t go along with their program. Then they become cold, punishing, and rejecting. They can seem highly intuitive, but they use their intuition for self-interest, gaslighting, and other manipulations.
In this transformative two-hour recorded workshop you will learn how to break the narcissist’s hold on your life and begin to create healthy relationships. The workshop also includes a recorded Q&A session with Dr. Orloff.
You will learn:
- Signs that you’re in a narcissistic relationship
- How to identify a full-blown VS a partial narcissist
- How to pinpoint emotional triggers & blocks that keep you hooked in
- How to create healthy relationships
- How to set firm boundaries
- Techniques to break the spell of narcissists
- Ways to stop attracting this type of person
- Strategies to deal with narcissist partners, parents, co-workers, or bosses.
Every relationship, caring or not, is meant to help us grow. Do not beat yourself up for getting into relationships with narcissists. Instead learn what you can from them, including setting healthy boundaries and saying “no” to abuse, so that you can free yourself from this pattern. Then you can find true love and friendships in your life.
(Plus with your purchase you will receive a free download of Dr. Orloff’s Narcissist Survival Guide PDF)
Recommended Reading by Dr. Orloff:
The Empath’s Survival Guide: Life Strategies for Sensitive People (with focus on the energy vampire and narcissist chapter)